T-2-4 Success Week is about passionate belief! It’s about students, families, friends, and educators who believe all Texas students belong on the path to education beyond high school. It’s about believing that the future depends on our success. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY >>
Looking for more? Get inspired by hearing students, parents, and our supporters tell their stories on the following websites, and find out how more education means more options:
What can you do to help support T-2-4 Success Week in SBISD?
Educators & Students:
Show us what you've got! Share your T-2-4 pride with us @SBISD #dreambigachievebigT24SUCCESS all week long!
- Monday - Wear sunglasses as a reminder of focusing on achieving those goals.
- Tuesday - Wear college hat, visor, etc., and discuss difference college choices.
- Wednesday - Wear a college shirt, jersey, etc. and talk about the purpose of college.
- Thursday - Wear running shoes & colorful socks…discuss future careers choices.
- Friday - Wear school spirit shirt to support the college of your choice!
What is your college or career dream? What T-2-4 path do you plan to take? Take a snapshot and share it with us on social media...you never know who you might inspire! Get creative- group college t-shirt photos, a shot where you have written your one word dream for your future college or career...share it all with us! We'll be looking for the biggest dreams and BRIGHTEST smiles. Remember, success looks different for everyone!
- Encourage your child to participate in the themed activities on campus all week long!
- Talk to your child about how he/she would like continue their education after high school.
- Print or draw the logo of his/her dream college/university.
- Have your student interview you about your college and career experiences. Bring the interview to school this week and share with classmates and peers.
- Encourage your child to think about their dream career and how they can prepare for the future now!