Thursday, October 15, 2015

Celebrating Our Bus Drivers - Elroy Othold

Bus Driver Appreciation Week: Oct. 19 - Oct. 23 

Our bus drivers work so hard to make sure our students get to school safely and on time every day. So, make sure to thank your bus driver for all they do!

SBISD Bus Driver Spotlight: Elroy Othold

A New Change
by SBISD Bus Driver Elroy Othold

I have been driving buses for Spring Branch School district for the last  five years since retiring after a 35-year teaching career. Working for the transportation department has been the perfect job for me in my retirement. 

Not only do I get to stay involved with the district and work with some wonderful people but I can supplement my retirement pension at the same time.

I’ve investigated many part time jobs and they required working on the weekends, during holidays and the summer but being involved with the school district allows me the free time that I wanted.

I highly recommend working for SBISD transportation department for anyone looking for a second career.

Click here to learn more about being an SBISD Bus Driver >>


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do you have feedback? Tell us.