SBISD’s highly rated prekindergarten program operates five Schools for Early Learning designed especially for young children, as well as several neighborhood campus programs.
The Schools for Early Learning include:
- The Bear Blvd. School, 8860 Westview, 713-251-7900
- The Lion Lane School, 2210 Ridgecrest, 713-251-6100
- The Panda Path School, 8575 Pitner, 713-251-8000
- The Tiger Trail School, 10404 Tiger Trail, 713-251-8100
- The Wildcat Way School, 12754 Kimberley, 713-251-8200
Spring Branch ISD new student registration will be held on these dates and times:
- Monday-Thursday, Aug. 8-11, 8 a.m. until noon and 1-3:30 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday, Aug. 15-18, 8 a.m. until noon and 1-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 22, First Day of School, after 1 p.m. only
School hours are 8:15 a.m. until 2:15 p.m. weekdays. Prekindergarten classes are held at some elementary schools. Please check the Early Childhood site at www.springbranchisd.com for more information on this enrollment option.
Students who meet certain eligibility guidelines attend tuition free. For others, tuition is $595 a month for nine months with a nonrefundable registration fee of $50. Tuition scholarships are available through application.
Sharee Cantrell directs the PreK education program in SBISD. For additional details, please call 713-251-6100 or visit the website at www.springbranchisd.com, then follow the page links to the Early Childhood titled pages.
SBISD Media Contact: Steve Brunsman, 713-251-2465