Thursday, October 15, 2015

Celebrating Our Bus Drivers - Milante Shreeve

Bus Driver Appreciation Week: Oct. 19 - Oct. 23 

Our bus drivers work so hard to make sure our students get to school safely and on time every day. So, make sure to thank your bus driver for all they do!

SBISD Bus Driver Spotlight: Robin and Kekua Dolfo
















HAPPY STUDENT, HAPPY MOM, HAPPY DRIVER
by SBISD Bus Driver Milante Shreeve

I love my job as a bus driver! I have time to spend with my son during the week, on weekends and holidays. I’m home every day to help with homework and make dinner; Not sitting in traffic on a long “adventurous” drive home. This job truly allows my family “quality time” with mom.  

The flexible work schedule allows me to go to college at night or whenever my school time allows me to  work.  Many other drivers have second jobs to supplement their income, driving a school bus allows that flexibility to keep that second job. A win, win situation.

Click here to learn more about being an SBISD Bus Driver >>

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do you have feedback? Tell us.